We French womens love a romantic picnic.
The first ray of sunshine carpets parks, square and garden with al fresco diners!
This weekend organize a picnic with friends in the country,
here’s an idea of easy to cook and carry recipe
Rice Salad with vegetables and Tuna
Ingredients for 4 people:
1 large tomato
1 green pepper
1 red onion
2 pre-boiled eggs
1 can of natural tuna
1 cup of cooked rice
Salt and pepper
- Cook the rice well, rinse and drain it.
- Cut tomatoes, peppers, and onions into pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Remove the egg shell and add the chopped vegetables.
- Open the can of tuna and add the chopped vegetables and eggs.
- Drizzle some olive oil and lemon, salt and pepper. Stir them well.
Corsica’s biodiversity – a mixture of soils, micro-climates and topography, creates one of the most unique vinicultural areas in the world. No wonder it’s called I’lle d’Beauté (Island of Beauty).
The Clos Teddi in Patrimonio (is an appellation for white, red and rose wines from the southern end of the Cap Corse peninsula of Corsica ). The rosé Clos Teddi it is pale pink, fruity, currant and raspberry flavors, it is powerful but fine and elegant. Beautiful fruity after taste.
Vivid but strong, it highlights the fresh flavors of this salad. It is ideal for a picnic or a hot weather!
(French Critics have scored this as one of the top 5 Patrimonio wines)!